Scroll down to answer the question of the week!
Episode Bonus Content
Charlie Hall’s website.
Here’s a link to Ron Sider’s website.
Because we know you’re going to ask, here is the music played on this episode:
- Seabird, "Don’t You Know You’re Beautiful"
- Raphael Saadiq, "Staying In Love" | Watch the Video
- Why?, "January Twenty Something" | Watch the Video
- Monsters of Folk, "Say Please" | Watch the Video
- Sea Wolf, "Wicked Blood"
- Florence and the Machine, "Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)"
- Lupe Fiasco, "Solar Midnite"
No-Shave November Is Over!
We need you to go over to Relevant Gentleman’s Society and vote for this year’s winner. Basically, the winner will have bragging rights around the office!
- Podcast Question of the Week
- The Holiday season is upon us and we want to know your favorite Christmas songs and/or albums from the last 5 years.
- Reply below, and we’ll read our favorite responses and play clips on next week’s podcast!