Scroll down to answer the question of the week and win a pack of merchandise from the ONE campaign!
Episode Bonus Content
Here’s a link to Don Miller’s website.
Because we added it after the podcast recording and Cameron wasn’t able to announce the songlist, here is the music played on this episode:
- Run DMC, "Christmas In Hollis"
- Frank Sinatra, "I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm"
- Death Cab For Cutie, "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)"
- Sufjan Stevens, "Sister Winter"
- Wham!, "Last Christmas"
- Podcast Question of the Week
- To celebrate the launch of RejectApathy.com on Tuesday (which is World AIDS Day), we’re giving you a chance to win a pack of gear from the ONE campaign—a ONE hat, shirt and wristband.
- To win, we simply want you to tell us what you’re doing this Christmas season to reject apathy. (By that we mean local service or outreach, or maybe an countercultural/anticonsumer Christmas celebration, etc.—something social-justice related. A way you personally are doing something intentionally to reject apathy.)
- Post your stories in the comments below for your chance to win! Winners’ answers will be read on next week’s podcast.
No-Shave November Finale
Here’s the final-week progress of No-Shave November for the 5 bearded beauties on the RELEVANT team. Feel free to publicly humiliate them in the comments below. And don’t worry, after this week you won’t have to see these a-little-too-close-ups anymore here on the podcast page.
Also, be sure to check out these distinguished men over at Relevant Gentleman’s Society.