Plus, Steve Haas on the latest happening in Haiti, Eugene Cho, the week’s news, Cameron stuck in an ice storm and a lot more …
Episode Bonus Content
Here’s a link to Surfer Blood’s website.
Here’s the full interview with Eugene:
- Here’s a link to Eugene’s websites:
- Steve Haas
- Here’s the full interview with Steve (part 2):
- Here’s a link to World Vision’s website.
- Episode Music
- Because we know you’re going to ask, here is the music played on this episode:
- The Soft Pack, "Answer To Yourself"
- Shout Out Louds, "Fall Hard"
- OK Go, "This Too Shall Pass" | Watch the Video
- The Drums, "Let’s Go Surfing"
- Camera Can’t Lie, "Days & Days" | Watch the Video
- Scorpions, "Rock You Like A Hurricane"
Podcast Question of the Week
We want to know your picks for who is going to win the Super Bowl…and why? And we want more than just the obvious reasons!
And if you hate sports, tell us which commercial you’re most excited about!
You can reply below, or, leave us a voicemail and maybe we’ll put you on the podcast! 407-660-1411 ext. 126