Scroll down to answer the question of the week!
Episode Bonus Content
As Tall As Lions
As Tall As Lions, "Circles"
As Tall As Lion’s website.
As Tall As Lions performing live at Relevant
Here’s a link to Shad’s website.
Because we know you’re going to ask, here is the music played on this episode:
- Jimmy Eat World, "This Christmas"
- The Killers, "Happy Birthday Guadalupe" | Watch the Video
- Paper Route, "In The Bleak Mid Winter"
- Copeland, "Do You Hear What I Hear"
- Jars of Clay, "Wonderful Christmastime"
- Rosie Thomas, Why Can’t It Be Christmastime All Year"
- Sufjan Stevens, "That Was The Worst Christmas Ever"
- Jars of Clay, "Hibernation Day"
- Relient K, "Days of Christmas"
- Rosie Thomas, "Let It Snow"
- The Ronettes, "Sleigh Ride"
- Podcast Question of the Week
- We want to know what your favorite Christmas gift is that you’ve ever received.
- Reply below, and we’ll read our favorite responses on next week’s podcast!