An auto clicker is simply a macro or software that will automatically perform the clicking of a mouse in an attached computer application. Clickers are automatically triggered from different current settings or manually performed at preset times. Clicking the mouse will then cause the corresponding action to occur. It is the opposite of the mechanical clicking that a typical mouse will do.
Auto clickers are usually used on automatic payments or customer relationship management applications, or other computerized applications that require the user to provide some form of input.
Some Common Examples Of Auto Clicker
Some activities for which the auto clicker is used are mentioned below.
- One typical example of an auto clicker setup would be for online stores to set up their autoresponder system so that when customers click the "purchase" button, the online store will start to pay the merchant for sale.
- Another use of this technology is in online casinos and poker rooms. In these situations, an online casino will have an autoresponder set up to perform different actions when a player clicks a special button on the screen. These actions could be anything from starting a random number generator to calling a special number to transfer funds between players to accommodate each casino’s specific needs.
Auto Clicker and Trading Systems
The most common use of an auto clicker application is an automated trading system. Many online traders have created their customized trading systems. One of the main components of their trading system is using an auto clicker to trigger trades when certain predetermined conditions are met. The most common conditions triggered are when the trading system detects that a currency pair is about to make a major change or when a specific asset is poised to move in a particular direction.
These conditions are usually triggered by some kind of movement on the software’s main window, such as when the price of one currency pair changes by more than a cent. The auto clicker program then starts searching for a compatible and willing trading partner to make a transaction with.
An auto-clicker application works in a very similar fashion to an automatic trading system. When a user inputs specific information into the software’s main window, he/she will be asked to enter a set of hotkeys. These hotkeys control the functionality of the auto clicker. To use the hotkeys effectively, a trader will need to time both the clicking process of the hotkey. The time interval that the hotkeys last for is how often the auto clicker will be triggered and generate a trade. If a trader uses the wrong combination of hotkeys, it can lead to a loss of profitability.
This software utility has been developed to perform complex analytical tasks on its own. It automatically performs mathematical calculations and generates reports based on the supplied criteria. Also, it can automatically determine the maximum loss and profit levels for any currency pairing using real-time data and mathematical algorithms.
Advantages of Auto Clickers to The Trader
Clickers provide traders with a great number of advantages.
- By using auto-clicker programs, traders can eliminate a lot of guesswork and human intervention removed from the equation.
- Traders who utilize this technology can spend more time focusing on other tasks and generating more revenue.
- One also does not have to wait around for the computer to warm up before analyzing data.
- When the computer is running slow, this is not a problem because it can start analyzing data at any time it wants. And because the computer is always on most of the time, it can make trades instantly.
There are a few different types of auto-clicker systems. The simplest of these applications requires that there is only one hotkey enabled. This type of system requires no setup or configuration. Once the hotkey is pressed and every click produces an entry, the software will generate signals. Larger applications requiring more information to be fed into the program will use a multiple-click interval.
One of the most popular applications used as an auto clicker is called FAP Turbo. This software uses a combination of mathematical algorithms and statistical studies to predict currency movements. Because this system is based on the past and the current market, it can make highly accurate predictions. The system utilizes a demo account to help the trader gain some extra confidence in their trading.