YouTube Vanced is a new advanced version of the popular video viewing application, allowing you to watch the video without any distracting in-video advertisements. It is a fully ad-free version similar to the Yahoo ad-block injected into the older program. This version has been designed to be used from a remote computer or mobile device.
Difference In The YouTube and YouTube Vanced
There are several similarities with the older version but there are also several differences. The interface and overall appearance of the two applications are very similar. One noticeable difference is that the latest version of the YouTube Vanced app is more colorful and visually appealing compared to the bland look of the older version. The latest version of the youtube Vanced also has a much larger and brighter interface that is easier to use than the previous version. The layout of the latest version also allows for various features that were not present in the older version, such as being able to see when and how many times a particular video was updated. These and many other features are now available in the latest version of YouTube Vanced.
Layout In YouTube Vanced Is Better
The new layout of the latest version of the YouTube Vanced makes it easier to uninstall YouTube Vanced than any of the previous versions. Before the redesign, you had to access the system settings by clicking on the "UI" icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Then, you would click on the "toggle" tab and click on the" Disable Ads" tab before you could uninstall the application. The process was extremely time-consuming because you had to go through all of the different settings, options, and add-ons one by one and make sure everything was off. Now, you can just select the "Disable Advertisements" tab and the YouTube Vanced will automatically be uninstalled from your device or computer without any extra work.
Why Choose YouTube Vanced?
One of the best things about the new interface of the YouTube Vanced app is that there is a new option within the settings that lets you turn off the Xposed module. The Xposed module is the background application that is used to power many of the features that make the new YouTube app what it is. Although the Xposed module has been a popular choice among some users, many other people have expressed frustration with the way it makes their device sluggish and causes many of the popular YouTube apps to crash. Fortunately, there is a simple solution that will allow you to uninstall the Xposed module and free up space for other, more important functions on your mobile.
How To Get Rid Of Xpose Module In YouTube Vanced
To get rid of the Xposed module, you need to download vanced up to your android device. Downloading the app will ensure that you can uninstall the Xposed module and free up space on your device.
- Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to launch it. After launching the app, you will be prompted to install the app. If you accept to install the app on your android device, you will then see an icon that allows you to select "Yes" to install the app.
- When you next launch the vanced an app, it will prompt you to browse through a list of available networks. At this point, if you would like to use YouTube as one of your sources for online video viewing, you will need to add a couple of additional networks.
- Simply tap the sign in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen, scroll down to Google Android and click on "Add" followed by "Network" and "Add".
- After selecting a network, you will be able to view the network's available services. In the network listing that you will be able to view, select "My YouTube Services", follow the onscreen prompts and you will be taken to the My YouTube page where you can choose which video playback options you would like to use with your My YouTube account. To view YouTube videos without advertisements, you will need to download Google Chrome browser and install the Google Chrome browser HD.
- When you have completed all of these steps, you are now ready to set up YouTube vanced wnp.
How To Install TWRP in YouTube Vanced
To install TWRP, log on to your android device and run the TWRP conversion application from the android system folder. Once the application is installed on your computer, you will need to install the Google Apps backup manager. You should see an option for selecting your custom recovery media in which you will click "Yes" to begin the installation. Once the recovery manager is installed on your device, you should be able to install YouTube Vanced plus the TWRP plugin, and voila, you are set up to run YouTube videos on your rooted android device.
Hope this article helps you to download and install YouTube Vanced. Experience a smoother and ad-free video experience with this app.