Sleep Deprivation: A Wake-up Call
BY RELEVANT RELEVANT U / UNDERGRAD June 10, 2011
- 60% of college students are sleep deprived.
- 55% of 18- to 29-year-olds report that they "wake unrefreshed."
- 30% of college students fall asleep in class at least once a week.
- 24% of 18- to 29-year-olds admitted to dozing off at the wheel at some point within the last year.
- 22% of young adults are occasionally or frequently late for work due to sleepiness, versus 11% of 30-to 64-year-olds.
Array ( [post_type] => slice [posts_per_page] => 5 [order] => DESC [meta_key] => post_views_count [orderby] => meta_value_num [date_query] => Array (  => Array ( [after] => Array ( [year] => 2017 [month] => 11 [day] => 14 ) [before] => Array ( [year] => 2017 [month] => 11 [day] => 21 ) ) ) )
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU